- Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day of treatment.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment. Do not take omega3 (fish oil) 1 week before treatment.
- Do not tan or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
- No waxing 2-3 days before treatment.
- No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before treatment. If you have received botox treatments, wait two months before the appointment
- Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care not to get your brows wet for few days.
Regardless of your skin type, you need to avoid water or any liquid around your eyebrows for 7 days (no liquids, sauna, pools, steam sunbathing, make up, lotions or sweat) If you comply with this instructions you will reduce scabbing, leaving just a layer of film that will gently peel of on it’s own. You should start feeling a little bit of itching after the third day, which is completely normal. You could use Bactine to make it feel better, but never scratch it.
- For normal to dry skin, after the third day you should start cleaning your brows 3 times a day with saline solution on a pad. Only if it feels dry you could put a drop of coconut oil (only enough for moisture but not to make it look oily)
- For oily skin, clean 3 or 4 time, or whenever it feels sweaty or greasy.
After the first week you should avoid cosmetics on the brows for 2 weeks, as well as well as swimming in risky areas and sauna. For a total of 4 weeks after the procedure, no tinting, chemical peels, mesotherapy, dermabrasion, botox or tanning.